Sunday, October 25, 2009

New week, clean slate


It's been a bit of a downer week.  I had some car issues early in the week, had a less-than-stellar workout in the pool on Tuesday, and was under the weather Wednesday and Thursday.  By Friday, I was really looking forward to my first practice with my new swim coach.  Unfortunately, I woke up Friday to a text message from her saying that she wasn't going to be able to make it to practice and had to cancel.  Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that stuff comes up - I was just a little bummed because I had been looking forward to really getting to work on my swimming.  Well, tomorrow's the beginning of a brand-new week and my butt will be in the gym, continuing to work hard and get stronger.

On a way more fun note, check out this super-cute TYR suit that I found online at SwimOutlet.com:



It definitely has my name written all over it - thankfully they're sold out in my size so there's no temptation to buy!

Also, all you swimmers out there should vote for the Golden Goggle Awards!  Here's the link to vote:  Golden Goggles 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment