Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BIG news!


Ok, so this news might not be quite as *super* exciting to some people as it is to me...  But for me, this is a major step towards my goal.  I am so pumped that I now have a swim coach!  My first practice with her will either be this Friday or next week sometime.  She is an instructor at the YMCA that I workout at, so the cost isn't too bad - and I have made some sacrifices financially to be able to make this happen, since I'm still looking for work.  I will probably just practice with her once a week and work on the skills that she helps me with on my own during lap times at the pool.  Needless to say, I am soooo excited to take this next step and start to get to work seriously on my swimming!  I will definitely update after my first practice - wish me luck!!

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment