Friday, October 9, 2009

Master of your domain...


(High five to the person that can identify that quote.)

Ok, short update this evening.  Today I received some info from my local Masters club - it's definitely interesting and probably something I will pursue in the near future.  It sounds like an avenue that would get me going in the right direction with competing.  If anyone out there has been involved with Masters swimming, I would love to hear about your experience!


On another note - no pun intended - I wanted to get some ideas for new music to add to my ipod playlist that I use during my workouts.  Here's what I've got so far:

1.  Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
2.  Waking Up In Vegas (remix) by Katy Perry
3.  On a Mission by Q Da Kid & Jermaine Dupri
4.  Remember the Name by Fort Minor
5.  Dreamer by Chris Brown
6.  Uprising by Muse
7.  Got Money by Lil Wayne & T-Pain
8.  SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
9.  I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
10.  Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
11.  Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera
12.  Pop Bottles by Birdman feat. Lil Wayne
13.  Notion by Kings of Leon
14.  Forever by Chris Brown
15.  A Milli by Lil Wayne
16.  Hotel Room Service by Pitbull

What should I add??  Obviously, it needs to be upbeat and fun - suggestions please!


Tomorrow I get to lift at the gym with my Strength & Conditioning coach - I'm excited to hang out in the 'big boy' weights area with the dudes.  I usually do all of my weight stuff on the circuit machines, so this should be interesting.  I will certainly update with any ridiculous stories, so stay tuned...

xoxo
L

2 comments:

  1. I love love love my masters team!

    Oh, and Waking up in Vegas - I see it's on your list already, but that's my favorite song! It's one of those that you cannot listen to and be grumpy! :) It gives me an automatic smile every time I hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masters swimming is wonderful in so many ways! I love the exercise, the liquid meditation, the camaraderie, the goggles, the locker room chat, the swim meets... other Masters Swimmers bloggers :o) You have to go with Blondie's "One Way (or Another)"

    Tracy B
    MastersSwimmersBlog.com

    ReplyDelete